To Login to your site : http://www.smugmug.com
- click on the login link at the top
For Private Galleries (Clients area)
- click the add photos button, then new gallery
- enter the gallery title
- enter the gallery URL - this is the client login which you will give your customer
- select the category "Clients"
- set the theme to 'default'
- set the quick setting to 'anr-watermark' to display the watermark in the corner (or anr-nowatermark' for no watermark in the corner)
To create a new 1st Steps to Success or Dynasty sub-category:
- Go to the control panel (tools - control panel)
- click on the Customize tab
- click on the 'edit' link next to sub-category
- the first section under 'Create your own sub-category'
Parent Category : selection 1st Steps to Success or Dynasty
Subcategory : the name of the event (example Orlando-10/12)
Nicename : the name you will use as the login (boots, spurs, cattle, oil, etc.) This is the name you will give to people who purchase
Click the 'Create' button
Once the gallery is created - under the thumbnail of the gallery click the customize link
* you can change any settings as well as add a description and keywords
For setting prices, refer to these pages: http://www.smugmug.com/help/print-pricing http://www.smugmug.com/help/coupon-codes http://www.smugmug.com/help/photo-packages http://www.smugmug.com/help/sell-digital-downloads http://www.smugmug.com/help/photo-sales-tax
See all of your Galleries:
Portfolio galleries : http://www.angelanivensrose.com/Portfolio
** Simply click on the gallery and add/change/delete images as you normally do
** You can add as many Portfolio galleries as you wish
Web Site images and pages: http://www.angelanivensrose.com/Info
** Your site visitors will not see this since the galleries are hidden...
Do Not Touch any galleries in : http://www.angelanivensrose.com/Houston-Texas-Photographer
(this is where the logic for your slideshow is controlled)
Content Pages - About and Raves:
** You can simply edit the content by clicking on the edit button at the bottom of the screen. Add/change/delete content and click the save button when completed.
** To replace the image on the page, on the tools-and under 'this photo' select more - replace. You will then be ask to select the Photo you wish to replace :)
Once you replace the image, it takes a few moments to replace -you might need to refresh the page or start the browser over http://www.smugmug.com/help/photo-tools-menu
** You can add a new section by adding a photo via the add photo button. You can then enter the appropriate text.
Contact form : Your form is hosted by Wufoo.com
** Your Login information is the same as your smugmug login information
You can edit the form, review contacts, etc.... free. You can upgrade if you wish.
If you change the form and save it, it will appear on your site automatically...
(refresh your browser)
Easy Blog article : refer to this http://help.smugmug.com/customer/portal/articles/93255-share-on-social-sites
(client on the wordpress link)